Red Flannel Cat Formula
Red Flannel® Cat Formula is specifically designed for cats of all ages and breeds. It supplies 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your cat at every life stage.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• High quality ingredients
for exceptional taste
• Provides for healthy skin
& soft shiny coat
• Supports a healthy immune system
Chicken by-product meal, ground yellow corn, ground wheat, corn gluten meal, chicken fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), brewers rice, ground flaxseed, dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, potassium chloride, fish meal, calcium carbonate, salt, brewers dried yeast, choline chloride, taurine, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, manganous oxide, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), sodium selenite, folic acid, calcium iodate, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate, rosemary extract.
|Crude Protein, min||32.00%||Crude Fat, minimum||15.00%|
|Crude Fiber, max||3.00%||Moisture, max||10.00%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||1.00%||Phosphorous (P), min||.80%|
|Zinc (Zn), min||125 ppm||Vitamin A, min||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, min||100 IU/kg||Taurine, min||.13%*|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids, min||2.40%*||Omega 3 Fatty Acids, min||.40*|
|* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profile|
RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING GUIDELINES FOR MAINTENANCE OF ADULT CATS
- ADULT WEIGHT IN POUNDS > AMOUNT TO FEED* IN CUPS PER DAY
- 6 to 10 > 1/4 to 2/3 cups
- 10 to 15> 2/3 to 1-1/3 cups
- 15+ > 1-1/3 Plus 1/3 cup for each additional 4 lbs body weight of body weight over 15 lbs
CALORIE CONTENT METABOLIZABLE ENERGY (ME): 3776 kcal/kg | 1716 kcal/lb | 358 kcal/cup
• Red Flannel® Cat Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for all ages and all breeds with no need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
• The feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce measuring cup (taza).One measuring cup (taza) contains approximately 87 grams of Red Flannel® Cat Formula.
• The table provides feeding guidelines for adult cats. Provide the total amount of feed on a daily basis “free choice” so the cats are able to eat throughout the day in smaller, more frequent meals.
• The amount given to your cat may vary depending upon age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
• Pregnant, nursing cats and kittens may require two to three times the recommended amount to maintain ideal body condition.
• Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your cat’s ideal body condition and health.
• When changing your cat’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
• Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
• Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
• It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
• Not for human consumption.