Purina Layena Plus Omega-3
Purina Layena Plus Omega-3
Plus Omega-3 has optimum nutrition for healthy birds and nutritious eggs. A 16%-protein high-calcium ration fortified with Omega-3 rich flaxseed oil formulated for top-producing laying hens once they reach 18 weeks of age.
- Vegetarian formula without added antibiotics or hormones
- Enhanced vitamin E for healthy birds & wholesome eggs
- Complete feed – no oyster shell or grit required
- 250mg Omega-3 per egg*
*When fed a diet of Layena® Plus Omega-3 exclusively for at least 3 weeks. Based on large egg (50g). Results may vary with factors such as total diet and hen health. Compared to a typical egg that contains 65mg Omega-3 fatty acids.
Features & Benefits
Formulated to produce 250mg Omega-3 per large egg
More Omega-3 in your diet
Vegetarian formula without added antibiotics or hormones
Peace-of-mind – feed your birds like you feed your family
Strong healthy birds lay plenty of wholesome eggs
|Formulated to produce 250mg Omega-3 per large egg||More Omega-3 in your diet|
|Vegetarian formula without added antibiotics or hormones||Peace-of-mind – feed your birds like you feed your family|
|Superior Nutrition||Strong healthy birds lay plenty of wholesome eggs|
Caution: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
FREE FROM ADDED ANIMAL PROTEINS OR ANIMAL FATS. Contact your local manufacturing plant for a current feed tag. Quality Controlled by Purina Mills® Research
|Crude Protein, not less than||16.0%|
|Lysine, not less than||0.70%|
|Methionine, not less than||0.30%|
|Crude Fat, not less than||3.25%|
|Crude Fiber, not more than||6.0%|
|Calcium, not less than||3.60%|
|Calcium, not more than||4.60%|
|Phosphorus, not less than||0.59%|
|Salt (NaCl), not less than||0.20%|
|Salt (NaCl), not more than||0.70%|
|Sodium (Na), not less than||0.10%|
|Sodium (Na), not more than||0.60%|
|Manganese, not less than||160 ppm|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, not less than||1.10%|
|Ash, not more than||14.50%|
Feed Form: Pellets How and When to Feed:
- Feed Purina® Layena® Plus Omega-3 pellets free-choice as the sole ration to free-range and confined laying chickens (including backyard egg producers, small to medium breeds and show and ornamentals) after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
- Purina® Layena® Plus Omega-3 pellets are best fed one month before hens begin to lay, but not any earlier than 18 weeks of age.
- Purina® Layena® Plus Omega-3 pellets can be fed to both adult male and female chickens, ducks, geese and turkeys.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.