AntlerMax Deer 16
16% pelleted ration designed to optimize the deer’s body condition prior to and throughout the rut. Formulated with patented AntlerMax® Technology. Feed during stress periods with low forage quality.
Eliminates the need to supplement with corn.Specifically formulated for range deer to support overall health, reproductive performance and antler growth.
|Optimum levels of vitamins and minerals||
|Proprietary AntlerMax® minerals||
|Supplements poor or spares forage||
Crude Protein, not less than: 16.0%
- Feed Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer Chow® 16 to deer, elk and other game starting in January when antler development begins through September or until antler growth is complete (antlers harden).
- Feed free-choice with adequate native forage or good quality hay.
- Place under shelter near high animal activity and close to a constant supply of fresh, cle an water. For best results, place feed in a free-choice protein feeder.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals, availability of other foods and familiarity with pelleted feeds. Deer and elk unaccustomed to eating pelleted feed could require 30- 45 days to achieve high intake. To speed this process, blend 75% corn with 25% pellets and gradually eliminate the corn over several weeks as deer accept the pellets.
- If fed to animals in confinement, feed one to two pounds per 100 pounds of body weight in addition to free- choice, good-quality roughage.