AntlerMax® Breeder Professional 16 with Climate Guard
Breeder Professional 16 is a highly-researched 16%-protein, complete pelleted ration that contains roughage. Specifically reformulated, with the addition of new Climate Guard™ supplement, for what penned deer require to support overall health, reproductive performance and antler growth.
Features & Benefits of Breeder Professional 16
Provides for a high intake of high-quality proteins including AntlerMax® By-Pass Protein technology that deliver high concentrations of amino acids needed by the growing antler
Climate GuardTM supplement
Encourages feeder visits to provide the nutrition needed to support weight gain and body condition. Comprised of high quality ingredients that support rumen function, gut heath and optimal nutrient utilization. Supports digestibility of starch in the small intestine. Helps reduce the consequences of oxidative stress. Powerful plant based ingredients help maintain feed intake, comfort, and helps sustain weight gain during climatic stress events, like hot weather.
Optimum levels of vitamins and minerals
Helps promote antler growth, density and strength. Optimum levels of calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and vitamin D. Contains proprietary AntlerMax® Mineral Technology including organic trace minerals for replenishing depleted bone material stores used during antler mineralization.
High fat content
4.0% fat from several high quality vegetable oil sources including a patented high energy nugget
TASCO® dried kelp
Research done with several livestock species has shown that body temperature is lower in animals fed TASCO®. May help maintain feed intake during periods of heat stress.
|Contains proprietary AntlerMax® mineral technology including organic trace minerals||
|Enhanced levels of vitamins and minerals||
|High fat content||
|High-quality protein helps build muscle for improved body growth||
|TASCO® dried kelp||
This product may be fed to elk.
2. Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
3. Provide salt free-choice.
4. When changing rations, the change should be made gradually over a period of 7-10 days. Gradually reduce the amount of old ration while gradually increasing the amount of new ration until the ration change is complete.
5. This feed should contain vitamin and mineral levels adequate for most situations so a supplemental source of vitamins and minerals is usually not necessary unless adequate feed intake is not achieved.
6. Consult your veterinarian for a recommended herd health program.