Mazuri Rabbit Diet with Timothy Hay
Make your rabbits dance with delight at mealtime, with these flavorful Mazuri Rabbit Food pellets. Mazuri Timothy-Based Rabbit food was developed to support optimal nutrition and chewing activity in rabbits. With the right nutrition, including high fiber Timothy hay, this feed works for rabbits in any stage of life.
- Watch your pet thrive with wholesome nutrition. A uniform feed to prevent selective eating with no added arificial colors or flavors.
- Supports digestion. Made with live probiotics for gastric support.
- Promotes chewing activity. High fiber pellets encourage rabbits to chew.
- Essential nutrients and fats. With vitamin E and flaxseed.
Ground Timothy hay, ground soybean hulls, wheat middlings, dehulled soybean meal, ground oat hulls, cane molasses, dried beet pulp, soybean oil, dicalcium phosphate, salt, choline chloride, calcium lignin sulfonate (pelleting agent), flaxseed, calcium carbonate, dl-methionine, brewers dried yeast, dried yucca shidigera extract, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source vitamin E), l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, niacin, magnesium oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, dried Streptococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, yeast culture, manganous oxide, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, dried Trichoderma viride fermentation extract, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, calcium iodate, yeast extract, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Sodium not more than
Vitamin A not less than
Vitamin E not less than
- Provide Mazuri® Timothy Based Rabbit Diet free-choice. Ensure that food is replaced frequently and provided in appropriate feeders.
- If desired, additional food items should be offered at 10% of the diet or less (as is basis). The choice of supplementation will vary with life stage and animal preference. Mature or elderly rabbits may benefit from food items with lower calcium or high oxalate levels to reduce calcium absorption (e.g., celery, broccoli, spinach). Growing animals, gestating and lactating may benefit from food items with higher calcium and protein (e.g., alfalfa hay). Fruit supplementation should be minimal to avoid excess dietary sugar.
- See product sheet for dietary composition when feeding different levels and types of hay.
- Provide plenty of fresh clean water at all times.