Nature’s Match® Grower-Finisher
Give Your Swine Nature’s Match Grower-Finisher
Nature’s Match Grower-Finisher is a complete, all-natural feed for growing-finishing pigs weighing between 100 and 250 pounds.
This 16% protein product is formulated to provide a balanced diet to support optimal performance in any style of pig management.
Your pigs can transition easily onto this product from Nature’s Match® Starter-Grower.
- Complete all-natural ration for convenient feeding and inventory.
- Follow feeding directions listed below based on the Lean Genetic Potential (LGP) of your pigs. Feed recommendations for Nature's Match™ Grower-Finisher:- High LGP: 150 lbs - Mkt Wt - Moderate LGP: 100 lbs - 200 lbs (optional - 200 lbs to Mkt Wt, use Sow & Pig Complete)
- Start pigs less than 100 - 150 lbs bodyweight on Nature's Match™ Starter-Grower Feed.
- Pelleted to improve feed conversion and minimize feed wastage and dust. Also, improves flowability through feeders. Versatile to fit all feeding systems.
- Provides optimized performance through high quality ingredients and strict quality control and manufacturing procedures.
- Precisely formulated in nutrients to optimize swine growth and performance.
- Using organic selenium means improved bioavailability, increased bioactivity and better retention for use in many important metabolic pathways, including immunity.
- Lysine and Methione (amino acids) added to enhance amino acid balance.
- High quality vegetable oil delivers maximum energy and digestibility.
- Contains two crystalline amino acids for superior amino acid balance, with lysine at 0.85%.
- Increased pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) and supplemental chromium added to support energy and metabolism and maximize muscle expression.
- Probiotics and therapeutic levelsof copper, to support intestinal wellness.
- Nature's Match™ ingredients and formulation reduce manure phosphorus excretion.- Phytase minimizes phosphorus excretion in manure while maintaining skeletal development and growth, and phosphorus-dependent enzyme systems. - Good for the environment by reducing phosphorus run-off into waterways.
- Nature's Match™ feed contains technologies to help reduce ammonia release from manure.- Nature's Match™ feed can reduce odor - a) by using crystalline amino acids, b) by reducing nitrogen loss from manure, c) by reducing ammonia release within the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Technologies in Nature's Match™ program reduce manure viscosity, which means:- Reduced viscosity/reduced stickiness. - More uniform slurry. - Facilities may take less time to power wash. - Better sanitation - reduced microbial load.
Ground Corn, Wheat Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Lignin Sulfonate, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Chromium Tripicolinate, Copper Sulfate, Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Maltodextrins, Dried Yucca Shidigera Extract, Brewers Dried Yeast, Selenium Yeast, Wheat Middlings, Calcium Chloride, Lecithin, Glyceryl Monostearate, Iron Oxide, Olive Oil, Calcium Stearate, Inositol, Bried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Product Sodium Sulfate, Dextrin, Cellulose, Dried Aspergillus, Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Vegetable Oil, Kaolin, Starch, Roughage Products, Condensed Fermented Corn Extractive, DL-Methionine, Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Nicotinic Acid, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Riboflavin, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Saccharin, Bacillus Subtilis, Ferrous Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Copper Chloride, Silicon Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Selenite. RUMINANT MEAT AND BONE MEAL FREE
Nature's Match™ Grower-Finisher
|Crude Protein (Min)||
|Crude Fat (Min)||
|Crude Fiber (Max)||
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||
|Calcium (Ca) (Max)||
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||
|Salt (NaCl) (Min)||
|Salt (NaCl) (Max)||
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||
|Zinc (Zn), ppm, (Min)||
|Phytase (A. Oryzae), FYT/lb, (Min)||
Feed as directed by your local Purina Mills Feed Representative. IMPORTANT: This product is to be fed only to the animal species as directed on this label. Follow these management practices:
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water and adequate drinking space per pig at all times.
- Provide warm draft-free quarters with clean dry sleeping area for sows and litter.
- Feeders should be well managed so as to provide adequate feeder space, prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development.
- Consult your veterinarian for recommended health programs in your local area.