Priefert Squeeze Chute S0191
The Priefert Squeeze Chute S0191 is “The Rancher” chute with the Model 91 headgate, which operates in manual or automatic mode. This upgrade makes the S0191 a popular choice for ranchers.
This chute is the perfect option for the economy-minded rancher looking for a few extra features. The Priefert Squeeze Chute S0191 S0191 is the S01 chute with a Model 91 Headgate. Priefert’s most popular headgate, the HG91 operates in manual or automatic mode. This upgrade makes it easier for a single operator to run the chute, helping to take some of the “work” out of working cattle. The S0191 operates using our patented Infinite Locks, which are Guaranteed for Life. Each feature of this chute is designed to help reduce the danger involved in restraining cattle and to increase the ease and efficiency of use for the operator.
~ Specs ~
- Headgate locks and Side Squeeze locks are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! This infinite locking system allows a perfect fit for every size animal.
- Model 91 Headgate operates in manual or automatic catch mode. To set the automatic catch, move the auto-catch lever to activate the spring, and then use the self-catching lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths. The sides of the headgate are contoured to fit securely around the neck of the animal.
- Five contoured upper access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches and allow maximum access to both sides of the animal.
- Easy pull levers allow the width of the floor to be adjusted in seconds. Pull up on the adjustment levers located at each end of the bottom access panel then slide the squeeze side in or out to the desired floor with. Lock the side back into place with the adjustment levers.
- This chute design allows maximum neck access, offering greater convenience for preferred injection sites.
- Overhead squeeze lever pulls down parallel to the chute so it is not in the operator’s way while working cattle. With the squeeze engaged, the lever can be stored above the chute and out of the operator’s way by simply sliding the lever up, then twisting and locking the lever into place.
- Removable bottom access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches and allow easy access to the lower part of the animal, making it easy to check hooves and/or udders.
- The Side Exit gate can be used as a sorting exit or as an emergency exit by simply pulling on the release lever. Once the animal is clear of the chute, use the “easy pull” return rope to close the side gate, returning it to its original locked position without ever moving around the chute.
- The single-piece sliding tailgate operates with a simple pull/push action. Pull to slide the tailgate open to allow an animal to enter the chute, then push to slide the tailgate closed behind the animal.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos.
- No head-banging handles in the way of the operator! All handles are parallel along the side of the chute or store over the chute and out of the way of the operator.
- 5-year limited warranty on workmanship and materials.
- Optional Wishbone Carriage and Carriage Receiver for easy transport.
- Lubricate infinite locks with light oil (i.e. original WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil or any oil with Teflon or silicon additives.
- Overall Height: 78”
- Overall Length: 90”
- Overall Width: 42”
- Weight: 976 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Inside Height: 57”
- Inside Length: 81”
- Inside Width: 23” at the Belly Pipe, 28”” at the bend of the contoured side panels
- Comes standard with the HG91 Manual Headgate
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
- Dip Painted Priefert Blue