Omolene #100 Active Pleasure Horse Feed
When there’s greatness on the inside, it shows on the outside.
Purina Omolene #100 Active Pleasure Horse Feed is now formulated with Outlast Gastric Support Supplement.
It took over 100 years of industry-leading research and innovation to build today’s Purina Omolene horse feed lineup. We started with naturally nutritious high-quality whole grains packed with antioxidants, phytonutrients and prebiotic fibers. From there, countless nutrition studies and feeding trials at the Purina Animal Nutrition Center led to scientific breakthroughs that keep our formulas on the cutting-edge of equine nutrition and performance.
Because only innovations proven to have the highest level of performance and safety earn their place in Purina Omolene horse feeds, you can feed with full confidence. Whether you need to fuel intense competitive performance, support your horse’s gastric health or nourish the growth of the next generation of equine athletes, Omolene feeds are built to help solve your toughest nutritional challenges.
Omolene #100 FOR LIGHT TO MODERATELY WORKED HORSES
Stop into Core Feed located in Folsom, Louisiana for your supply of Omolene #100 Active Pleasure Horse Feed. Have questions? Be sure to contact us and a helpful member of our staff will guide you to the right horse feed for your equine.
|Natural Whole Grains||
Added Vegetable Oils
Omolene #100® Active Pleasure Horse Feed Feeding Directions with Hay or Pasture Start with the amounts given for the weight of the horse. After observing the horse for a period of time, the amount fed may be increased or decreased by 10% to obtain the desired body condition and weight. More specific recommendations may also be obtained from a Purina® Horse Feed sales representative. Please consult the tag sewn onto this bag for complete feeding recommendations.
|- WEIGHT OF HORSE IN POUNDS -|
|Minimum Hay or Equivalent Pasture* (lbs/day)||7.00||9.50||12.00||14.50||17.00|
|Omolene #100® Horse Feed (lbs/day)|
|Omolene #100 Horse Feed - Average Activity Level**||2.25||3.00||3.50||4.25||5.00|
|Omolene #100 Horse Feed - Elevated Activity Level**||2.75||3.75||4.50||5.25||6.25|
- Do not feed free-choice
- Feed at regular times (at least twice daily). When feeding rates exceed 1% of body weight, three daily feedings are preferred
- Any feed changes should be made gradually over a period of 7 to 10 days
- Changes in the rate of feeding should not exceed one pound per day for each horse
- Feed along with at least 1-1.5% of horse’s body weight of good quality hay or the equivalent in pasture to make a complete ration
- Have plenty of fresh, clean water available at all times
- Prevent the rapid eating by the horse of any feed stuffs
- Store feed in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects
- Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death
- This product to be fed to the animal species as directed on the label
- In addition to nutritional care and consultation, be sure to make regular veterinary checkups and farrier appointments part of your horse wellness program
|CRUDE PROTEIN||10.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||4.5% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||10.0% max|
|ACID DETERGENT FIBER (AFD)||13.0% max|
|NEUTRAL DETERGENT FIBER (NFD)||28.0% max|
|COPPER||35.00 PPM min|
|SELENIUM||0.60 PPM min|
|ZINC||140 PPM min|
|VITAMIN A||3000 IU/LB min|
|VITAMIN E||100 IU/LB min|